While looking for material for our latest assignment, one of the web links I followed brought me to the Canadian Institute of Distance Education Research CIDER. Just now looked up at the clock and realized almost two-hours had gone by! So even though it may not exactly fit in with our class assignment, this site is so rich in information, opportunities for interaction and community, and cutting edge information this place is definitely worth a peek. Make sure you have a fresh cup of coffee when you log on -- if you are a complete geek like me, this site will hypnotize you for awhile :) --Tracey
CIDER http://cider.athabascau.ca/
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know what you mean about spending countless hours reading on the Internet about distance learning. Some times my spouse and friends tell me that I am doing too much homework and I tell them that I do not look at it that way. It is enjoyable reading and I am learning so much. Everything I learn is so relevant to my job which makes this class so wonderful. I have really grown in my position as technical support in a distance lab this year!
Great website!
Joanne
Post a Comment